Sunday, February 22, 2009

A few more hours...then it's time to go.

I write because I feel. I feel because I write.
Right now, I should be in bed, waiting for tomorrow to come, but I'm not. I can't sleep. I won't sleep I'm having my manhood, which I cherish, examined for flaws tomorrow. Not just in case but because I know they're there.
I'm learning to read the heart monitors by my side...alone
I'm learning to breathe, to hold back the tears...
When All I want if for someone to hold my hand.
I feel so small, and alone.
It's one of those nights, I just need a hug.
I'm trying so hard, I can't explain it.
All I know is that I have this moment, this glimpse of time.
Like I'm holding a flower in my hand and in moments it will wilt.
I don't want my life to wilt, or fade, or die.
I'm ready to live this moment for me.
With you or without you.

I can't sleep.
But that's okay, I'll be up for a while.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.