Wednesday, February 4, 2009

peace out

Did I already post today? Damn it I can't even think straight today, it's 5:30 and I've just now actually showered. God I'm such a bum. So I met this guy named Brock. He's really cute and we're going out on Friday. He wants to do movie and a party, I'm game. I can't smoke around him, because he finds cigarettes gross and detrimental, ya ya ya, well who doesn't. Seriously. Hopefully he'll be my new reason to quit, everybody's like oh well you have to quit for you and not for somebody else, yea well that's a load of bullshit, if it wasn't for other people telling you how bad it is for you, you'd never quit in the first place. And on top of that if it was all about quitting for you, if you value yourself that much you'd have never started. That's just the way I see it. So anyways, im video chatting w mitchell so peace out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your new friend is right, smoking is really disgusting and a total disqualifier in my book. Hope you have a good time on Friday.

 
My name is hubert.