Tuesday, March 31, 2009

FUCK YOU

You're so worthless it amazes even me sometimes. You bitch at me because you can't stay away? You're a stupid cunt and everyone hates you but nobody has the balls to tell you because they're afraid you're going to slice your wrists open. Ya know, you wrote me a letter, here's mine you stupid fucking cow;
Dear bitch:
I hate you, I have some things to tell you. I haven't told you these things because I have been too worried that you would go through with the suicide you've threatened us all with and in my mind it would be my fault. Even though it has nothing to do with me. Well here's a cheers to honesty. I no longer care. You are free to kill yourself just as you are free to breathe. Which I would prefer is none of your business. I hate you, because of the following...
You are a stalker, whose been in love with me for 5 years, and has a sick obsession with my personality.
You talk about things that I hate, because you think I love them.
I hate that.
I hate you because you're ugly, you're not ugly because I hate you, although that may have something to do with it.
You think you're such an amazing person when really there's nothing attractive to me about you. I don't think we click AT ALL.
I think you're stupid. You don't have an IQ of a million stop acting like you do.
You keep saying I treated you rudely and caused you to turn into a cold hearted bitch
NEWS FLASH, you were a cold hearted bitch when I met you and you followed me home on numerous occasions and held me hostage by sitting on the porch and refusing to leave without talking. YOU HELD ME HOSTAGE IN MY CAR!
YOU FUCKING PSYCHO
I just want to punch you in the face, because I feel you're that dumb.
Treat me like an asshole? go to hell!
Okay so moving on...
IT'S NOT A VANGOH! stop acting like I robbed you of millions, I don't have a single fucking clue where your art is to this day. P.s. my autistic niece could SHIT art better than whatever the fuck that is, it wasn't worth the price of the canvas!
You keep saying that you have better friends, your friends are all pot heads who can't keep a job, and one in particular considered himself a gay alcoholic at 7 years old but he denies that now so it's okay, and how many cars has he wrecked while drunk/high/tweaked out on coke? yea and the other one almost went to jail for being involved in grand theft auto with a drug ring?!?!?! wtf is your problem?
You're trash, your family is trash, always have been always will be, anyone in your shit town will say the same.
Don't I dare walk those streets again? Oh I dare, because you don't dare touch me. I could see you trying to kill me though and that's what scares me the most.
Stop acting like an apostle, all the apostles were under 600 lbs, and somewhat intelligent when it came to scripture. They also didn't have tattoo's, fucking random piercings, shitty highlights and dreams about kurt kobain.
I hate the fact that you think the world revolves around you. I'M A BIGGER CELEB THAN YOU AND YOU WERE IN THE NEWSPAPER MULTIPLE TIMES! Ask 20 people if they know me or you...I'll win. Go ahead do it. trust me EVERYONE knows me. you're invisible. and thank god for that. I'm also going to post your email that you sent me you frigid bitch.

oh and one more thing, I couldn't care what you think about me, and me being a failure, you're a fat retarded bitch and I'm more popular, why should I care. You wanna play high school, bitch! I get down! Enjoy the restraining order you CUNT


the email I received after following the frigid bitches wishes and not speaking to her, not contacting her, or thinking about her. fucking bitch:
and I qquotee

"""""

thanks for that little song; it was cute. fyi- we haven't been best friends in a long ass time, and that was your decision. anddd, since you have acted the way you have throughout the years, you have more than proven how fake of a friend you actually were.

i haven't done anything to you, aside from leaving you alone- which you have done to me as well. you make a big deal of nothing. sorry i have a life.

today, i met my brother, that i haven't seen in years. he is amazing, and i couldn't begin to explain how happy i am to have met him. to have opened that door. not that you care, but it was a great day for me- and not even you can bring me down, buddy. it's funny, i really wanted you to know about my amazing experience today. i wanted to go against God Himself and tell you, but THANK the good lord I have friends that remind me of how much of a fuck you actually are. Verbatim, Greyson. "He's a fuck, don't waste your time."

good thing i didn't, but if i'm a former friend that you hate- thank you. gives me a little breathing room.

have a good one- i don't want to hear from you again. i have the friends and family that i need, and i prefer you to be out of my life anyway- if you haven't picked up on that in the past month or so.

"""""

haha xoxo cuntbag


You truly are the herpes to my beautiful life you piece of shit. Rot in hell.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.