Monday, March 9, 2009

goodnight worldo

what nothing new on a monday night? boo.


So I've become a trend whore I've been listening to Katy Perry Thinking Of You" like I'm feigning for it. It's terrible I know. I've got issues. So I'm a little depressed a little on edge, a little outrageous, and very excited to be moving home. I need it.
I need to be home, I need to get my life straightened out, I can't do that here. I need to be in school, I need to be working, I need it so bad. I need my family and friends things just aren't working out here. I finally put things together and found out who it's been. Whatever I hate people who are that disgustingly smug. WhatEVAH so I'm going back to work for my previous bosses....OMFG I can't wait!!!! they finally got the lounge finished and some other things from what I've heard. I'm starting to wonder when the fuck am I going to quit smoking? But to be honest right now is just not a good time at ALL. I'm just too stressed but I want to face the world sober I'm sick of fighting all my problems with a beer and a smoke it's too much. OK I'm going to finish this cigarette, go inside with my brother and maybe write some more in my book. Goodnight blog

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.