Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Cause you are my heaven

p.s. I hate airports....It seems like every time I fly my eyes are bloodshot, exhausted, stressed out and have a blood pressure falling nowhere near normal. I'm so sad right now. As the sun rises in this small airport, I begin to realize all the things I'm leaving and all the things I'm going back to. The things I'm leaving seem so much more severe and much worse than the things I'm going back to. I'm leaving what I thought was my fist official leg of independence, I've left family, time with friends, a whole summer and a pair of sunglasses which I'm very upset about here. I wish I had them right now, just to shade my tears...just a little. I'm also leaving the neighbor who was AMAZING and so sexy. I'm going to miss the 70 degree mornings and the 80+ degree nights, I'm going to miss the sun, and the moon, which always seems bigger, brighter, whiter and never as alone in Florida. Last night I laid in my neighbors arms, yes the same neighbor who gave me the most amazing birthday! I laid in his arms and the same words of the same old song kept circling my head, as if the band was playing in the walk in. I laid there and heard it, clear as his voice in my ear... "You are my heaven..." I think I've finally come to my senses... I need to change, a lot of things, major one is my lifestyle, I can't keep partying like I have been, I can't keep this scene going forever. I can't take EVERY guy home, and I sue as hell don't intend to...I also need to change my attitude. I don't think I've been keeping a positive attitude on a lot of things. Maybe this move is for the better. I just need to learn to realize that in the moment. Every spur of the moment decision I make feels so great. I think it's because in that moment everything is under my control and if it's not, I made sure it wouldn't be. I'm going to miss the sun, but it's time to go. I'm going to miss you, but please just remember...you are my heaven. It's time to start walking into the sunshine.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.