Monday, March 9, 2009

oh my goodness my

Oh, I'm so glad to be leaving...I cannot get the boys to leave me alone now...every corner I turn there's more, more, more. I'm trying not to get very angry today although I have a feeling a blowup will occur later. Who knows? So anyways it's a good time, this place isn't quite my hustle. Too many nosy overloaded snob ass mother fuckers who feel it's their place to judge have found the internet. Yea well fuck them. Whoops, did I start? Yes I did. I never posted the blog about Annette, it just sounded too rude. Mr.Anonymous, sweetcheeks99 and now Annette, when will you ever learn? I'll shut you down each time. Now watch this: I know you're a piece of shit, I don't need to justify this blog to anyone but keep it up and I'll just write more for you to read every day. Nothings going to change, I'm not afraid of petty people, I've fought people like you for years! You think you're bigger than me? HAHA I wish you could only see, so do me a favor shut the fuck up or say something to me. Not at me, to me. My emails in my profile. I'm actually pretty descriptive in it. Maybe because I'm not some internet coward. Oh and by the way...FUCK YOU.



Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.