Sunday, November 2, 2008

the 10 songs I need right now.

okay so everyone has ten songs in their life at every given moment that they need. atleast I think so. well here's mine:
1.Thriving Ivory - Unhappy
It's so hard to pick just one there's like 5 of theirs right now that I couldn't live without :) awesome band and I love all of their music, they're lyrical geniuses. This song is definitely my cigarette break song.
2.Tenth Avenue North - By Your Side
excellent song, it's my head above water song.
3.The Great Lake Swimmers - Your Rocky Spine
this song is so flipping cute It's my sing along song, It just makes me feel like mellow. it's a fun and very sensual song but not in a like rip my pants off pound me way it's like the romance in the chase. I love it.
4.The Killers - Human
Don't know if you've heard it but it's really good it's a very nice song to just kinda think to. it's amazing. I love all their work.
5.City High - What would you do?
okay so I know this song is from like forever ago, I recently fell in love with it and idk it just makes me think so it's on the 10 songs playlist.
6.Chris Brown Ft Keri Hilson - Superhuman
Great pick me up break my heart song? If that makes any sense. God these are all such sad songs.
7.All American Rejects - Gives you hell
enough said.
8.The Automatic - Monster
this song is so fun I love to dance around in my underwear to it, listen to it and I think you'll understand why
9.Jason Mraz - I'm yours
Okay sure overplayed but this is me and carly's hi we're bffs song. so back of bitches. get in line. we're on number 34
10.brooke fraser - Shadowfeet
I love this song, it's just so sweet.
and If I could have a number 11 it would be pink dear diary. Couldn't live without it right now. Idk I love my music that's for sure. And nobody knows but me....and you. :)


p.s. other good music I'm lsitening to right now ;)
John Denver - Sunshine on my shoulders
Leanne Womack - Last call
Buckcherry - rescue me
Apocalyptica featuring Adam Gontier of Three Days Grace - I Don't Care
the pussycat dolls - I hate this part
thriving ivory - stranger

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.