Monday, November 3, 2008

where will you go, where will you run?.....probably to florida

mom she'll be fine, everything will be alright. I finally got some sleep and I can't tell you how good that feels. as i sit here with my cigarette I'm reminded of better days. I gotta get out of here. It's time to go job searching. It's time to start researching. I'm sick of the same old place the same old feeling when am I going to find it? this thing that I'm apparently looking for. It's like there's something I don't have that I need. But I cannot find it to save my life. And I want to be saved but I get the feeling I don't need a saviour. I don't know nothing makes sense right now and it's cold as hell here. It is hell here. I think I'll go to my moms today. I think I need to go for a drive. IDK. somebody send me an answer. I hate the feeling of disappointment from others. The one thing I can't deal with is letting someone down, especially if I care about them, I'm so torn right now. I need a better job, a better situation, better everything and I don't have any of it. This winter might just be the coldest ever. And it might just be the hardest. I said this would be my last winter, and I intend to keep my word on that one. I need to go. I also need to go grocery shopping...I should probably get on that. I've never really had to do it for myself though so it might be kind of awkward. Idk. I need to do something with my life. I need to get on that.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.