Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You with the sad eyes. Don't be discouraged.

So...My breath of fresh air everyday is a cigarette break. I'm quitting. Today, I'm sure. It's official I've been up for 24 hours, not something I'm all that proud of. Ugh...I'm so sick of this, I need to get another job, I'm always out of cash. Ughhhhh. Anyways So tonight I've been watching ESPN, I've been watching college hoops for like 7 hrs something about Hawaii, A tight end, 4am eastern and overtime. Sounds like a good time to me. I'll bring the booze :) So, I think I'm going to eat more pineapple. I'm so tired and I need caffeine but there's no coffee in this house and I am not driving 15 minutes for a shitty day old brew. That sounds like a good song title "Day Old Brew" don't lie you're an itunes whore. I hate itunes but seriously who doesn't spend their paycheck on that shitty knockoff of napster these days. I don't. I refuse to. The darkness inside you can make you feel so small, I see your true colors shining through. I'm pretty sure that song was written with the image of two guys going at it as inspiration, I don;t see how that makes true colors beautiful but whatever, I now get two bars of cellular service on my couch, and that makes me happy. I'm so exhausted and I technically work till 2am tmr. Ugh. I can't even handle this. p.s. I scratched one of the ambulances and I have to tell my boss tmr cause it's so obvious.., I'm too lazy to upload the foto. I need sleep so I'm going to get pineapple cause it's been proven it increases stamina and energy and thats exactly what I would need If I was having a sleepover. whatever. same thing.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.