Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Be sure your sins will find you out.

Trust me, I will make this famous… Every ounce of hatred in your soulless body, every plan that originated from your heartless chest, and every emotion you allowed to be seen, you broke it free of every chain inside of you, those chains have a name. Hypocrisy. In your eyes there is a language barrier between past and present and you have no remorse for anything that happened when things were so “Good”. You’re scum. Plain and simple, you’re scum, and I will have nothing to do with you. My blood pressure’s high, it’s so very high. Because the haunting of my past have been let loose in the form of you, you’ve tried so many times to steal so much from me, my future, my dignity, my life. Well it won’t haunt me anymore and be prepared to be scared. All the things that went on way back when have all stayed in way back when…until now, they’re starting to suddenly surface like a million bubbles churning in the sea. They all begin to surface at once, without knowledge of how and where they came from… Tell me does this hurt you, the reminiscing of times when you were cruel as the devil, and as I well can see, you still are. Still the same girl who stole from, lied about, and abused children and other human beings. Helpless children. Tell me how do you live with yourself? How do you have a child of your own? Tell me, was it different? Did you starve him? Did you hurt him? Did you damage his mental health? Did you break his heart? Have you ever done anything and everything in your power just to see him suffer? I’ll bet you haven’t. Damn! What a great mom! How awesome you truly are. Does he know what you’ve done? Does he have any idea of the things you did when you were his age, and older? I’ll bet he has no idea that his own mother, he’s so close with a monster is he? The fact of the matter is you’ve broken my heart, but I have plenty of bandages. You completely fooled me, twice, with the truth just around the corner, I thought it was impossible. I’m a hard one to fool and an even harder one to hide the truth from, but I must say you’re a damn good liar, and an even better homicidal antagonist. It’s a shame you suck at murder. Cause you never got away. Well be sure your sins will find you out sweet sister, tears, heartache, sleepless, restless nights, and My face to haunt your memory. I hope you’ll remember this forever and I’ll pray that you get right… This is the end of me and you…

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.