Monday, November 24, 2008

oh ma gah

Okay so I have an opinion, you all know what that means...it's time to blog.
It's 803 in the morning so please bear with me while I discuss this tragedy with you.
If you have to go on reality television to find a date, there's a problem. Maybe it's herpes. I don't know the reasoning behind these ratings but I'm currently watching the date my mom with the crazy mom who makes up the song for the gay guy, and it's just really awkward for the whole episode. Plus her son is fat and has like bleached hair...right! So I don't understand how someone gets so desperate they apply for these things. I would think you would just do it for fun but apparently that's not the true reason for all of this. I find it sad that courtship is dead, no longer can Henry and samuel go steady, actually I don't know if they were ever allowed to go steady but either way, there's no going steady anymore. It's sex on the first date without a condom in a second hand bed with a second class citizen, who's B.A.C. is 4.32. yes kids sex on the first date is lethal. The point is. it's all about rushing around the relationship 1,2,3,4, dating has gone out the door 5.6.7.8. sex can wait masturbate. I hate reality tv. I hate MTV it's supposed to be music television, and it's nothing but stupid 21 to 25 and the occasional old bag getting drunk and going after some black guy with aspergers, or random college drop outs "working" for some rap superstar who knows his career should be over and the only reason he's still succeeding is because he endorsed a starving children of russianugandadarfur campaign on trl when it had music 6 years ago. I hate tv, I can't stand any of it. bring on the weeds, bring on the medical horror shows, and jeapardy at 5 o'clock. We all have our secrets, mine is I'm in love with jeapardy. So needless to say I despise television today, along with anyone who chooses to give in to this ridiculous programming they call entertainment. I am serious this shit is BAD. it's 815 in the am, I'm sorry but I can't control myself this early

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.