Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Broken hearts teary eyes and pounds and pounds of regret...Eat your way to hell.

Trust me I can walk down Baltimore avenue with a smile and forget you...
I can pretend as though you never existed...
I never needed you before, and I certainly don't need your psychotic homicidal maniac tendencies now. Trust in this, I never needed a father, I never had one, I will never have one. I'm still pretty despite it all, and all along I moved along, without any of this, without knowing who they were, or what they were, or why they were, and all of the sudden...I'm okay with that. Of course I'm fucking okay, I always have been fucking okay, nobody will stand in my way of happiness. I don't need to know his face, his name, age, race, religion, or status as a human being. And I couldn't give a shit about wherever the fuck he was buried...He'll stay there and I'll move on, tis pity, But I'm stronger than this storm. I will be the one to stand on the bow and scream at the angry clouds that blow black and the squeeling rain that hisses in my ear and the wind that whistles through crevices which make me. I will be the one to break the lightning with the bow of my own anger. This is my fucking ship and no storm, no angry ocean, no wind, and certainly you, will never conquer me. you've seen that I'm invicible bitch I'm still here, and I'm coming, cause I'm on the prowl, just hold your head steady, go ahead take a bow...you're done. this show has now been ended AND SCENE is all I have to say. Listen you little fucked up psycho with no real basis for emotion, you couldn't kill me then and you won't kill me now. I'm stronger than anything you can fit into your lies and your fake tears and everything else you've got in your bag of tricks...trust hunny, I saw straight through you from the moment you lent me your voice to pick apart to very last thread of left over anger, and rage, and hurt, and regret. you'll regret this till the day you die, and I hope you find happiness in heartache because you gave enough to me, you're the very reason my life has been in shambles I stand face to face with the devil, too many years of therapy, too many broken hearts, too many tears, too much heartache, too many lies, too much shit. and I just realized what won't kill me will only make me stronger, maybe more hurt but definitely stronger and I just realized you've been pumping me up, every day of my fucking life...because of you I haven't found happiness, but lucky you, I found God, and he's the only reason you can still function, because without him, we have nothing...literally nothing. I hope this breaks your heart and tears you apart, I've realized you're nothing you have nothing and you're nothing but a fraud all the lies and the "regrets" and the tears? bitch I hope you cry for years. fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me, come after me once, shame on you, come after me again....well let's just see.

"i love you greyson dale because no matter what happens to you, you always find a way to come back looking prettier than ever with a smile on your face and a plan to make it all better...you give us hope. - Carly♥jo"

bring it on cruel world.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.