Tuesday, November 11, 2008

thank you caroline.

A friend is the one who comes in when the whole world has gone out.
Okay so my last blog was a little nasty and forefront angry but honestly, right now I'm on the edge of a nervous breakdown. I have a feeling it's going to hit at the worst time too, like in the middle of Walmart.
I
t's that feeling before the cry
it's the sob before the sigh
Could I be any clearer with this? This is exactly how I feel and yes I wrote it. I'm so angry at myself for opening up the past. For real. If only I knew then what I do now. The some things that the some people did, and the some things they're still doing. Disgust me in the worst sense of the world. I'm so angered by it...I could just break. anything. everything. I just feel as though I've broken her heart, and in the process banged up my own. I should've let it be. I should've left well enough alone. But I couldn't and someday I'll get my answer but I don't want her to be in pain anymore and I think right now that's my biggest issue, I want happiness for her before I will ever be truly happy. And that's my biggest challenge...money truly can't buy, find, or even begin to search for happiness neither can a brand new loveseat, or a dog...only people can find happines...idk though my dogs pretty happy just to chill around...Someday we're going to find it cause I'm invincible and trust hunny girl....so is she.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.