Friday, November 14, 2008

are you ready for this?

I know I don't need your blessing...can't I just be?
Okay so today was long I got up 8 hours ago, it's 3am. and yes I'm exhausted. What a day :) So I'm just lying here on my couch and I'm tired as hell. But not sleepy...ewww I have work tmr and my mom is waking me up in 5 hours but seeing that for the past two days all I've done is drink and sleep I think I'll be okay. I'm pretty sure I've made up my sleep debt. I'm sick of being sick. Why am I doing nothing but complaining? I went to work today and chilled out with my bosses for a little bit, we always have a good time and honestly it's the only time I can ever say that I've straight up just hung out with my bosses. Is that wierd? whatever. and I miss my BFF carly jo, whom I became business partners with tonight. we'll call it G&C inc. it'll be beautiful btw for those of you who have no common sense and can't tell sky from grass that means grey and carly inc. it'll be amazing. we're currently working on a product to be launched in the spring you can all be jealous when we're millionaires and making tons of money by sitting on our asses. yupper. it's a good time so anyways we had some nice long talks tonight. I'm listening to rufus wainwright and it's making me want to smoke..is that wierd??? p.s. I told my mom about this mystery product we're launching and she laughed in my face and said...no...I don't like it. It's bound for success. I'm so exhausted, I'm going to go smoke a cigarette and go to bed. I'll write more from work which happens to be in 11 hrs not even...oh god. Just think I'll never have to pull shifts like this again ever...by next fall. I think it's officially winter, and anyone who disagrees with me will be made fun of by my new kitten, which I will find and teach to make fun of you...because I can. This song is messed up major...goodnight

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.