Sunday, November 2, 2008

Fuck this, florida here I come

Tomorrow is just another day of waking up to talking about nothing, random bullshit literally. I fucking hate my life. Seriously, all I want to do right now is fucking sleep. I just want some fucking peace and quiet before I have to go to work tomorrow, But why? Why the hell would I not want to get up early to talk about shit that could be discussed on the phone, don't get me wrong, talking in person is AWESOME but let's be fucking real here, I could have the same conversation on the phone. literally waking up tomorrow just in time to say goodbye, is not that big of a deal, however waking up fucking early when I could be sleeping would be just ridiculous. Seriously, I work a full time job, Just got booted out of college, I'm dealing with quite a bit of shit right now, I haven't gotten a good nights sleep in God knows how long. Jesus! I'm so fucking sick of this cycle. I want out. I'm headed for the coast.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.