Saturday, November 22, 2008

wtf suck me off is so dead

Tommy - I'm sick of the constant hot and cold, seriously mellow out somewhere in the tradewinds

Amanda - I'm so sick of your little narcisistic comments, like i fucking care, I know why can't I be like your waterpik shower massager. I'm still a diamond in the rough. And I'm sick of the, well i found a new GAY BFF thing, so the fuck what. tell the fairy i said hi. hello what else is new? you've always have some fag by your side, and if you think i'm reffering to me...think again he's engaged and hiding in the walk in...get the hint? figure out what you want, i'm sick of your shit, and send me every cloud and storm you have, nothings going to stop the waves from crashing....mmmkay

Travis - please just tell me, is it yes or is it no? I hate trying to read you but I love it because everyone else has always been so easy I love a good mystery. I put my life on hold for you kinda. And for what? A single kiss in a parking lot? I want more I want it all I want all of you, the bad and fucked up parts too.

Carly - you're wayyyy better than amanda....haha I love you i'd die without you, and Someday amanda will find out i wrote this and think it's a threat and save it on her computer because she does awesome stuff like that...yay friendship tattoos, we can show her and she can be jealous....ode to immaturity. I love you.

I'm sorry bout all this but it's 6am and I needed to rant my ass off, now that I've achieved my dream I can go on with life. Time for sleep goodnight world.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.