Saturday, November 22, 2008

I'll interrupt your lifestyle
Your free style
Your fake style
I'll ruin your cigarette break
Your day
Your peaceful sea of fake

You's a ho. I'm working tonight OMGGGG I'm so tired you have no Idea I miss my Carly Jo, no worries I'll be home soon enough car car. We're getting matching peace sign tattoos I think I'm going to draw my own one up this time so I have like my own artwork on my body, ps I never called meeca back, IDK why but she called me and I never returned that call. Well did you ever really want it at all, ps self righteous by third eye blind and why can't you be are my new favorite songs. Everybody go listen to the new ep it's on their website and I'm all about it...Plus+Plus+Plus+ My ink is on their blog and it will soon be on their website I'm so excited yay. Anyways I actually need to do my job I think I'll be on later, plus I'm online, the cells on..... FIND ME.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.