Sunday, November 2, 2008

it's just a simple walk from here to there, but oh the things you'll find along the way

push the needle in the vein
and push that good warm poison
cause I don't wanna feel
and I seem to be in prison
I said I've never been ready
cause I don't have no special degree
and maybe I've got aids
and maybe all I need is something
to push inside these veins
I'll end up another accolade
numb me to the world
break my intercession
and increase my very perception
show me the only sky
and open me up to the waters
that flood this very city
clearing the gutters of the high class living
Cause I've been spending my nights
in an abandoned house
and all for the sake of a five minute high
and I could have my own way
and that's the way I'd have it
because it infects every walk of life
if only i could live my life
and break this simple cycle
staring out this simple car window
and watching the cold fall settle
I'm freezing here
let's go down town
I can only show you it all
so buy me a bag
and break my spine
you'll have what's "yours"
and I'll get whats mine.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.