Saturday, November 22, 2008

Yours truly, someone else.

The world finds me to be fake. And I am. If you're a friend of mine, I've probably lied to you, over and over and over again. I see myself in the mirror as the biggest fake alive. I'm such a liar. The funny thing is I tell people the biggest lies but because of the history I've built for myself some of my lies seem completely rational. I don't care who finds me fake, I really could not care less who finds me to be a liar. I find myself to be a liar. I find myself to be the king in some imaginary empire of lies. I would consider myself a complete jerk, why should I care about anyone elses opinion of me, my opinion of myself is shitty enough. So tell me, what do you think of me? Do you find me to be a complete imbisal? Do you find me to be fake? When somebody says to me "I think you're an honest real guy" I realize they're lying through their teeth. I find it funny that people can lie to me, yet I can see straight through it. I'm such an asshole. But I don't care, why admit to a terrible past and an embarassing present when I can't just make up random shit, and prove that I can be anything I want to be. More like I can be whatever the hell I want to be percieved as being. I can make up any sort of story I want and if you believe it, I'm suddenly a brand new person, who has no idea who greyson van pelt is, nor does he care. If you find this disturbing, go ahead and find it unsettling, see if it affects me. I'll do what I need to, and I'll say what I feel, If you don't like the person I wrote myself to be, then all I have to do is move on, move up, regroup, and move on. It's not like it has any affect on the cycle. So yes I am fake, I lie to everyone. EVERY friend, aquaintence, and enemy I have. I'm a liar. And I don't care. Sue me if you don't like it.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.