Thursday, November 27, 2008

I feel you tumbling down.
Into that empty room
The lights went out.


This is by far the most depressing season ever. I don't think I've ever been this unhappy. I have to relocate. Why? Because my apartment has a water issue and I'm pretty sure there's mold in the walls, I'm sick from all of it, and I have to relocate...Doesn't that just suck? Yea and I was told this when I stepped into a pool of water this morning. As I sat with the two old bags this morning and two people I care a hell of alot about I realized; this isn't thanksgiving. Every other thanksgiving I've ever had, I was healthy, We were always laughing and there was always a story to be told. This thanksgiving was silent. There was nothing to say, it was the most depressing holiday I've ever experienced. I feel so alone.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.