Thursday, November 13, 2008

p.s.

I have an amazing family, I have a family who calls me baby boy, I have a family who loves me for who I am, I have a family built on truth, I have a family built on Gods great promise, I have a family of support, I have a family. My last name sounds a little something like Van Pelt, not bailey. There's a good reason for that. I am the descendant of Hal & Sue Porter. I am the son of Lori Porter. I have three amazing brothers, a loving mother, and grandparents who couldn't care less what I do with my life, they'd support me in anything! I also have an extended family who has never come even close to short of superior. Everyone has always welcomed me into everything with open arms, why? Because THEY ARE MY FAMILY. I don't need any more families to put a smile on my face. Trust, I don't need or have ever wanted anything more. My family has always supplied me with grace, and love, and honesty, and an unconditional acceptance, that no matter who my mother, or father :) or brothers or stepfather were, They still loved me. and the funny thing is after everything I've personally put them through they still DO LOVE ME. and that's why I don't need another family because there's nothing some new family that I've lived without for 18 years could tell me or give me or help me out with that I don't already have. I can still look amazing walking down Baltimore avenue in the heart of the city with a smile on my face and yes I could do it in heels or in the rain possibly both. Someday you'll all realize why I'm so pretty, because my bloodline lacked alot :) it's a real shame. I'm so pretty. I don't have a past to hide, or even a past that embarrasses me, I have a past that's heartbreaking and a testimony of the fact that I'm invincible...bring it on bitches.



p.s. I know you wish you were this pretty

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.