Friday, November 7, 2008

on my end of the bargain...I'm losing, a ton

okay so it's been a couple days and I know it's overdue...but I always have new fun stuff to keep this bitch going...okay here's my life to date...ps my computer is being slow. So like I feel lead on...but that's item two okay here's what's been going on...I literally have had the wierdest patients lately like they've all been really fucked up like seriously okay and here's the best part. I found my family...My long lost family who I haven't heard from or been able to find in 8 yrs haven't seen in 14 okay so i found them and they're amazing i came out to my brother shawn who is a great guy always has been and it's just phenomenal it's been a total shocker this whole day/week IDK but anyways I've spoken with my brother and sister and I can't wait to meet them both...it's going to be amazing. I'm taking a couple days off and I'm going up to see them. i want to catch up and just everything...it'll be amazing. I went to the club tonight and my mom has no idea. it's been insane. okay so yea all that with my new family omg omg omg omg i can't wait. ps item two pertains to boys and how ridiculous they can be. Okay so I really like travis and everything was going good but i was sensing that he was holding back and i had a hunch as to why well turns out that this entire time he's been holding back because he seems to have it in his head that I'm going to florida like tmr, he doesn't really give a shit about the time we have but instead just wants to lead me on for weeks? okay cool whatever and me and tony are done too. I don't really care. It's not like i'm going out on thurs anyways so I don't really care, me and tommy are going out tmr night. I'm serious I was ready to buy travis the world and give him whatever he wanted but i guess that won't ever happened. All I fucking wanted was dinner. yea i feel lead on...wouldn't you??? Idk Idc I'm sick of this boy drama...and it's over with tony...thank god. And carly cheer the fuck up life is good...

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.