Saturday, November 15, 2008

I wouldn't make that up :)

the army advancement fund, because soldiers deserve so much more. yeaaaa and they're like more specialerer and we should pay them wayyyy more cause being a soldier makes you way better than a civilian. we're like scum. ps soldiers are the exact same species as civilians, crazy right? and it doesn't change ones worth if they're a soldier. It's very honorable and it does deserve a hug, it takes a special person to fight for a country. I just don't see what the big fuss about it is. people thing soldiers in the army are like superhuman and I find it amusing and upsetting because by them going into schools recruiting at such young ages, alot of young men and women might already have an issue with self confidence, it doesn't help. remember there's no difference between you and lt. so and so or captain whatever. they will all try to give you the yes there is dignity loyalty honor respect, service to my country yada yada yada, dude, really? you can still have all those qualities. Like personally I'l loyal, love to take long walks on the beach, dignified, respected..woah...and I love to service my man, so see? you don't have to be a soldier to be worth something to people. Am I right? Of course I am :)

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.