Friday, November 21, 2008

Greyson's guide to slurring your speech

I am so exhausted. I don't even have the energy to blog but I had to make that title...I need sex, I think I'll get sex tmr. I think I need a cigarette, I think I'll get a cigarette, tmr. I'm too exhausted to even smoke. I just ate a sandwich now I'm eating a huge bowl of pasta. I'm such a waste of space, I'm like the broken desk chair that nobody sits in but leaves in the corner because getting rid of things is only a joy when that thing is an ex boy friend who happens to be a ho. Bitch you don't know me. I want to fuck a cowboy. Yes I do. it turns me on just thinking about it...bitches it's bed time. I wish it wasn't but at 530 wtf else is there...goodnight world.

And ps ps ps me and travis are talking again, I totally lied and told him i cancelled florida. I also told carly that i did, but in all reality, i have NO FUCKING CLUE WTF I'M DOING WITH MY LIFE RIGHT NOW, OR EVER. I just want to fuck a cowboy so get the fuck off my back and get out of my way, I'm going to go find me a strapping man with a lasso and a horse. :)

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.