Sunday, November 2, 2008

Run out of words, But I still got time.

truth be told I miss you, truth be told I'm lying. So I've got something new that I wrote :) Can't wait to post it and get hate mail... Just kidding on that one. when people were reading my blog like crazy I did get some insane hate mail. Anyways here's my update, my best friend just started blogging on here and I'm in love with it. She's such a good writer. I love it. so anyways I've been busy, I went to work today and forgot my pants again so I ran home real quick like and got back to go on a call well my boss sent me home early, as a punishment. but anyone who knows me knows that I don't get punished by anyone and I refuse to stand in a corner. it's just not me. So I've been home tonight just working on stuff and chatting and listening to music. and I wish I had more liquor, for real. :( So i think I'm going to post that new thing I wrote, I did it while on a transfer with a heroin addict. it's pretty intesnse. Actually. I want a cigarette. and a hug, but even more I want a cigarette.

No comments:

 
My name is hubert.